Saturday, December 8, 2012

83 days left and counting!

So I am 7 days into my 90 day challenge and I am feeling good and inspired - there were a few bumps in the road but I am trekking along. Each days is a new challenge and its hard to change your way of thinking and being from one day to another but I am working on it day by day.

I have lost 5lbs and I feel good, I made to sure to make my lunches and work in some kind of excersice. But its hard when reality comes into play. Work, family, sickness etc comes around and makes things difficult. I tried each day and 5lbs is a big deal. I know it didnt take me a day to gain the weight and so its not going to take me a day to get it off. This week I am going to get some gym time in and make more of an effort to get with the plan 100%.

So its a short one today - Been sick and feeling under the weather - But I will be back and running tomorrow! I dont know who is out there reading and following but I hope that if you are reading this blog -I can help inspire you to join the challenge and work your way to a healthier you just like I am!

See you Tomorrow!! http://lysette.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment