Monday, December 3, 2012

Good Morning!

Its MONDAY!!! Time to get up and get going! Today my shake was Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk (8oz) with Banana, Peanut Butter and Cocoa - blended with Ice and served to perfection! Its so yummy and since I have sweet tooth its probably the best thing for me right now.

Each day is a challenge that we need to take moment by moment. I tend to wake up so motivated and ready to go then I get distracted and I forget that I need to think about my choices. Its so easy to drive thru this place and that place but when we take a moment to see what we are spending on food and gas to get to these places its crazy!

I used to say I could not afford to be a promoter for Visalus or that I could not get a challenge kit. But when I added up the amount of money I was spending on eating out during the week for lunch! I could afford many challenge kits. That is why I decided that I could afford to be a promoter and get a kit - I can afford to be healthy and to change my life for the good.

Again its a day by day moment by moment mind set that we have to have. It may be hard to resist what we love to eat - But we have to look at the end result - A healthier me!


No comments:

Post a Comment