Monday, December 3, 2012

GTL!!!

Its not the GTL you might be thinking about - I am referring to Gym Toddler Laundry! HAHA I joined gym today! I am so excited because its something that I needed to do in order to succeed in my challenge. I cant wait to go and get my fitness on!

I got such a great deal for only $9.95 a month and no enrollment fee - literraly I paid $9.95 out the door. The gym is a great size and not to big and not to small, its close to work and close to my sons school so I don't have to go out of my way to make an effort. I can go and I have the time to go now - my schedule is perfect and my sons schedule is ideal.

Now I have to find a routine so that I don't get board doing the same thing over and over again. I don't want to get caught up on the treadmill stump. I used to go a lot and I loved the feeling I would have afterwards and being able to wake up feeling fresh! I am looking forward seeing my transformation and really feeling good about me. I am done feeling lazy, tired and unhealthy about me. I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and love what I see.

Well good night all! I am ready for bed and going to get some rest for my day tomorrow - of WGT - Work Gym Toddler =)



No comments:

Post a Comment