Sunday, December 2, 2012

IT STARTS TODAY!



So I have started a 90 day challenge with Visalus and I am looking forward to a healthier happier me! Its been 2 years since I had my son and that's 2 years of me putting off my weight loss and getting back to a healthier me.
So my friend helped me out by introducing me to Visalus - the 90 Day body by Vi challenge. What is that you say? Well let me share with you my journey and hopefully some of you will be motivated to join with me.
ViSalus Body by ViTM is an innovative solution to getting into better shape, no matter if you want to slim down, tone up or build muscle. No other program is as comprehensive, or as easy! ViSalusTM has created Body by ViTM, combining our unique and life transforming products along with our online and offline support tools. No one else can offer the same comprehensive program that includes a simple nutritional program with recipes, menu plans, exercise videos and programs, and online community support. 

If you’d rather not get weighed in public, eat expensive foods, or watch endless exercise videos that aren’t targeted to your specific needs, then this is the program for you!
Body by ViTM was designed to fit within the reality of your life. We have sensible meal plans that allow you to ‘cheat’ now and then, along with reminders you can send to your email or phone to help keep you on track with your supplements, and fast, fresh, and fun recipes.
Body by ViTM is a 90–Day challenge that helps people transform their lives. And the products are bundled to maximize results and nutrition. Combine that with special prices that shave up to $100 off normal retail prices, and there is no reason not to join!
So I am committing to blogging about my experience and showing you it works. I will weigh in every week and show you my progress. Its something that will be tough because I am putting my self out there but I know that this will help motivate me and will hopefully help others join the challenge and lose weight and get to that healthier place.

 http://lysette.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment